Managing new product introductions – from understanding product positioning to pricing for value – is one of the most complex and important marketing functions. Fortunately, there are proven research tools that are available to help guide you in the right direction.
We have experience with all phases of the new product development process, including:
- Ideation research
- Business case development
- Concept testing
- Post-launch measurement
We provide custom new product development market research specifically tailored for each project. Through careful planning and research design, we are able to help you:
- Include the “voice of the customer” in early product design
- Eliminate product ideas with little market potential before a significant capital investment is made
- Understand product features offering the greatest value to customers
- Develop a pricing strategy to maximize revenue/profit
Why choose AMG Research?
We have conducted hundreds of new product development research projects and worked with companies throughout all phases of the development process to determine the best strategy to ensure product success.