We are currently seeking to fill the position of Marketing/Business Development Manager. This position will require you to assist AMG Research and our sister company Beyond the Table Research in marketing and recruitment efforts.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or a related field
- 3-5 years of marketing experience
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- Self-motivated and strong ability to prioritize and manage workload and meet deadlines
- Participate in the development and creation of marketing plans and programs, focused on increasing business and improving recruitment efforts.
- Responsible for developing campaigns, events, tools, and templates that drive client and respondent interaction via social media, company websites, email, etc.
- Maintain social media profiles and develop quality content on Facebook, Instagram, and LinkedIn as well as develop other, relevant social media outlets to support and expand our digital presence
- Build client contacts and maintain client relations to help grow revenue and clint base
- Monitor trends and engagement data and identify opportunities
- Strengthen the company’s presence through Google ad words/analytics, SEO, etc.
- Web design
- Graphic design
- Professional writing
- Google analytics
- Video creation
Our Environment Offers You:
- Insurance benefits; Health, Dental and Vision
- 401K Plan
- Profit Sharing
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation/Sick Time